WHEN I AM WEAK, I AM STRONG IN YOU


WHEN I AM WEAK, I AM STRONG IN YOU
 I feel my flesh nudging me,
It won’t stop letting me know,
It desires to be fed,
I see my weakness pressing against me,
Gnawing away at my insides,
Pleading with my senses,
But my desire to please you God,
Does not let me give in to my weakness,
And so you make me stand,
Tall, beautiful, holy,
You call me as your own,
You lift me up, you exalt me,
To heights I have never known…
Because your love is firm and faithful,















Father I give my all,
To be a worthy sacrifice on your altar,
Receive me as I am,
Body, soul and spirit,
Burn me up completely to please you,
Do not let me fail or fall,
I want to be yours alone,
Because you are mine,
Forever!
C.D.P

Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

I repeat, be strong and brave! Don’t be afraid and don’t panic, for I, the Lord your God, am with you in all you do.”
Joshua 1:9
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEUS dá novas chances...

Deus sabe que somos pó (Frágeis)