YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE...


YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE...


You are the only One,
I dare to blow you a kiss,
You’re infinitely beautiful,
...

So I take out my hat to you,
But you’re Majestic,
Nothing is enough,
So I take out my heart,
I love you…
You’re incomparable, and you are the best,
My heart may not be enough,
But it’s the best I’ve got,
Jesus...take my ego,
My soul,
My body,
My spirit,
Jesus make them yours…

Remove the blindfold this earth is handing out,
Let me see you, let me see you…
As you see me,
Let me embrace you.
You are the only One,
That brings peace to my storms,
Yours is the voice that I hear,
Through the blurry mirror life hands me,
The world knows no man,
You are the real mirror,
You know me,
Let me see you more and more.

I do not have much,
But I take out my heart,
You deserve it,
Instead of bowing my knees,
I bow my heart down,
I adore you, I worship you,
For you my God are real,
You love me,
Nothing is enough,
So I take out my heart
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEUS dá novas chances...

Deus sabe que somos pó (Frágeis)